A Houthi court in Sanaa sentences 18 UN aid workers to death for allegedly spying for Israel. The UN condemns the ruling, ...
Houthi authorities want to publicly execute the convicted individuals, and also sentenced two others to prison.
The raid was one of Israel’s deadliest cross-border incursions since Bashar al-Assad, Syria’s former dictator, was ousted last year.
The Syrian state news agency SANA said Israeli forces entered the village of Beit Jin aiming to seize local men and opened ...
Israel said Friday it conducted an operation following intelligence information to apprehend suspects from Jamaa Islamiya, or ...
SANAA, Nov 23, 2025 (BSS/AFP) - A court operating under Yemen's Houthi rebels on Saturday sentenced 17 people to death for ...
Israeli forces raided a Syrian village and opened fire when they were confronted by residents on Friday, killing at least 13 ...
Yemen’s Houthi rebels are signaling they’ve stopped their attacks against Israel and shipping in the Red Sea as a shaky ceasefire holds in the Gaza Strip.
Tabataba’i’s death will exacerbate Hezbollah’s debate over how to respond to Israel’s strikes in Lebanon—a conversation the ...
Sanaa: The Houthi group warned that it would resume missile and drone attacks against Israel if the ceasefire in Gaza collapses, according to a letter sent to the Palestinian Hamas movement.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results