The following is the full transcript of an interview with NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte, which will air on "Face the ...
3h
Agence France-Presse on MSNNATO chief tells AFP Trump has not 'undercut' collective defence pledgeNATO chief Mark Rutte insisted Friday that US President Donald Trump has not undermined the alliance's Article Five ...
5h
Ukrainska Pravda on MSNNATO chief explains his vision of "lasting peace" for UkraineNATO Secretary General Mark Rutte has stated that he would consider "lasting peace" for Ukraine to be a situation in which ...
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The ball regarding a Ukraine ceasefire is in the Russian court, NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte said ...
The sweeping new U.S. tariffs announced by President Donald Trump do not violate NATO treaties, the military alliance's ...
The absence of U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth from the upcoming meeting of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group does not ...
U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio and the Trump administration’s new envoy to NATO are seeking to reassure wary NATO ...
4h
Ukrainska Pravda on MSNNATO chief says Ukraine's path to Alliance membership is irreversibleNATO Secretary General Mark Rutte has stated that the Alliance’s decision regarding Ukraine’s future membership remains ...
NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte warned the United States and Europe on Wednesday against any temptation to "go it alone" on ...
U.S. President Donald Trump announced new tariffs, which NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte stated do not violate NATO ...
NATO allies have pledged more than 20 billion euros ($21.65 billion) in military support for Ukraine in the first three ...
NATO allies remain committed to the decision made at last year's Washington summit, where they affirmed that Ukraine's path ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results